Water Use Permit Application Forms

Click on the links below to download surface mining forms in PDF format.

Groundwater Withdrawal Permit Application

Surface Water Diversion Permit Application

Surface Water / Groundwater Regulations

Permit Application to Divert or Withdraw Surface Water for Hydraulic Fracturing

Water Conservation Methods for MRVA Agriculture Groundwater Withdrawal Permits

Be sure to check the links to the right for additional guidance.